PHOTO UPLOAD RULES
By uploading pictures to this site you agree to the following rules:
1. This site is NOT for sharing images 'of' family and friends or 'with' family and friends or of corporate or personal events. If you want to share your 'personal' images with family or friends please try Flickr, PhotoBucket or MyShutterSpace where they welcome such use. This site is intended for you to share you photographic art.
2. Your page is like your resume, you should only post your 'best' images. Please limit your uploads to about 5 pictures per session and try to keep your total number of images posted to under 40. We may at any time change this rule and we may at anytime delete some of your images if you are over the limit.
3. Photos that are uploaded should NOT contain any sexually oriented nudity, violent or offensive material.
4. No illegal content (photos that violate copyrights or were posted without permission from the original owner).
5. No advertising materials, business cards, posters or brochures are permitted. This site is designed for you to show your work, not to sell your plumbing services. You can however do what you like on your personal page.
6. Please upload ONLY photography works or digitally manipulation photography works, you can go to other sites for showing off your vector/3D rendered art or paintings.
7. DO NOT Upload other peoples images.
8. Please upload photos with a maximum width of 1920 pixels and a maximum height of 1080 pixels. We have limited space on the 'Server' hosting this site and so we should NOT be posting full size JPG files.
NOTE: The Delta Photo Club reserves the right to remove any image for any reason whatsoever. Specifically, any image uploaded that is pornographic in nature, infringes upon copyrights not held by the uploader, is illegal or violates any laws, will be immediately deleted.
To help you gain the most from our community, please familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines below for participating in the message forums.
1. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
2. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted.
3. No uploading of computer programs or links to warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content.
4. No posts that attack, insult, "flame", defame, or abuse members or non-members.
5. No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
6. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence.
NOTE: The Delta Photo Club reserves the right to remove any post and ban any member for any reason whatsoever.