Nov 29 - Digital Competition - CAPA B&W Please refer to event page for detail.
Dec 3 - Meetup - Join Francois for some street photography, coffee and donuts.
Dec 6 - Workshop - Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop - come with your images and laptop! Details to follow
Dec 13 - Digital & Social Night - this is the last meeting for the year.
Jan 17- Print Night - Open theme
Jan 31 - Digital Night.
The 2017-2018 Members Handbook has been posted in the CLUB INFO section.
Just some links to read up on re photographing fall colours. As we have two potential trips set, Leavenworth, WA (3 Day) and Mt. Baker, WA (Day Trip) to capture these great colours I though we should share some links to help out and inspire.
If you have a great link or an image you would like to share with others, please do so here!!Continue
Posted by Francois Cleroux on October 3, 2017 at 10:00am
Posted by Karoline Cullen on May 16, 2017 at 2:32pm
1. edited image in PS
2. Choose rectangular marquee tool
3. place dotted lines (marching ants) around image as desired.
4. Mac: command C/command V
PC: whatever you use for copy/paste
5. Choose layers and fx at lower left
6. Choose drop shadow (you can choose others but this is a good one)
7. Layer style screen comes up. Normal or Multiply for mode/360 for angle if you wish frame all around image, I usually keep 'distance' at 0 and play with spread and size sliders. Play with opacity. You can choose colour of frame easily from the palette or by using the eye dropper tool on the image.
Have Fun! Share your results, or message me if you have questions.
Posted by Karen Pacheco on April 29, 2017 at 5:24pm
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Delta Photo Club.